Tuesday, May 13

somebody get me out of here, i'm tearing up myself

the sad state i'm in can be defined by the fact that i've promised myself that my webpage should be up by now. and though it is, it isn't in it's full glory.

why's that, you ask?

well, here's a sampling of Shit That's Happended To Me Since My Last Entry:

- i had to ship my PC to Papua New Guinea [no, MSN addicts, i wasn't kidding. and i built the damn thing myself.]
- i ended up buying a Dell to replace the PC now used for illegal stuff [becuase i'm rich and lazy]
- i had to transfer my data over to my new PC without destroying it [not a success. i accidentally reformatted it, and some, meaning most, of the files are gone forever]
- i''ve dropped my Palm Tungsten | T. Twice.
- my brother got a Nokia 7250, and my mother subsequently got a 6100
- the new Ericsson T610 is Nokian!!! [more on that later]
- MidYears are here, and i'm not sure if i'm ready.
- people are still calling each other x-Kiat [eg. Peng-Kiat [Matthias Chew] Boon-Kiat [Benjamin Keng] Sng-Kiat [James Sng]
- people are still calling me Khoo-Kiat, which i do not respond to
- i'm trying to organize a class gathering, but the class is uncooperative. no RSVPs? people assume that we have a food synthesizer that'll serve any number of people, surprise guests or otherwise?

matt apparently had his birthday on the 11th. i had no idea i was actually sending him messages about his birthday [or so it seemed]. i was just having a really crap mothers' day dinner at Swensen's, and needed a snarkish break.

to add to that, i spent monday after-exam with matt and this kenneth guy. he had to go to his place near one of my old houses, at Jalan Besar. as is expected, they ended up having a great time with Monopoly on my Palm, while i sat there trying not to encourage the crazy loon [no, really, he was insane] sitting near us to continue being excessively vocal [i do not mean matt, at least not this time]

and then hongxuan, jondax and patrick went over to thrash matt's house some time after we three split ways. busy day for matt.

i'll end with three questions [hey, like i did for my cheena compo! or was that two?]

1 - why did matt open the door?
2 - should i even ask why there exists a photo of matt gyrating in front of Tweety Bird?
3 - why, Ericsson, why?!

oh, and i need photos, people. don't tell me you went all the way to Tampines to wreck matt's house and didn't bring a camera.

"somebody get me out of here, i'm tearing up myself
nobody gives a damn about me, or anybody else"

- "Medication", Garbage

No comments: