Sunday, September 21

all hail the t-six-ten

SonyEricsson's found its breakthrough phone.

i won't buy a T610, unlike khooky, my two aunts and soon my brother, not because it's a bad phone, but because it's Nokian. this may very well be the biggest reason why it's so popular, but Sony's trashed exactly what i like about Ericsson. they've taken away the Yes/No interface on the higher-end models, making it that much more inefficent because they now need a Back key and can't have the Option key anymore, so they need to instate Nokian soft keys. the sum of the T610's parts is greater than the whole because the glue [interface] that holds them together has gone bad. they've yet to come up with a phone that i consider an upgrade to my T68m, hence i declined my mom's offer to upgrade my phone, passing the oppotunity to my brother.

it seems that Nokia really does rule the world. and we all know that those who rule, or are bent on ruling, the world are mostly evil.

one more thing, before i go to sleep. why do people put shit like "no mood to talk, prelims now" onto their blogs? i see entries reduced to one line, i see paras of mindless text. if you don't have anything to say, don't say anything.

"come and conquer and drop your bombs
cross my borders and kill the calm
bear your fangs and burn my wings
I hear bullets singing

and if you want me I’m your country
if you win me I’m forever - oh yeah!"

- "You're The Storm", The Cardigans

No comments: