Sunday, January 16

life is unfair. kill yourself, or get over it.

my brother left an hour ago, for Chuan Park. with the Xbox. my mother wanted it back there. which means she is going to sell it. i just laid down forty for a second controller for it. i cannot be bothered enough to go back there just to get/play the Xbox [not much of a surprise since i can't even be bothered to go back there to play the excellent The Sims 2], so what am i going to do with ONE [1] controller?

he also left with more CD-Rs with episodes of Lost and The O.C. on them. i'd better get them back.

my dad just extorted twenty dollars off me, through the disbelief that his son [me] has only thirty dollars left. so, now, i have ten dollars and some change. and eight-odd dollars in the bank that i can't withdraw.

also, i thought this deserved a post of its own, but i cannot be bothered to create another one just for it, so:

the phone bill for the month of mosh? was $157.

mosh has officially cost me three hundred dollars. so not worth it.

No comments: