Thursday, April 14

The Office - An American Workspace

taken from The Office 0104 "The Alliance"

[conference room. PHYLLIS, ANGELA and PAMELA are planning MEREDITH's surprise birthday party]

PHYLLIS: Well, uh, for decorations maybe we could... It's stupid, forget it.

ANGELA: What?

PHYLLIS: Oh, I was just going to say 'Maybe we could have streamers' but it's dumb, everybody has streamers. Nevermind.

ANGELA: No, yeah, I think that's a good idea. What color do you guys think?

PHYLLIS: Well, there's green, uh, blue, yellow, red...

PAMELA: [cutting in] How about green?

ANGELA: I think green is kind of whore-ish.

[cut to PAMELA solo interview]

PAMELA: This was tough. I suggested we flip a coin, but Angela said she doesn't like to gamble. Of course by saying that, she was gambling that I wouldn't smack her.

No comments: