Tuesday, July 24

A thousand words or less

It's difficult to write. I either spend too much time thinking about what I'd want to say and how I'd want to say it, losing my desire to write something in the meantime, or I lose the desire immediately (which makes me wonder if I ever had it in the first place).

So I post pictures. That rarely has the same effect, but hey, at least I did something. I've wanted to say something about how my sleeping habits are fucking up how I feel about life. Going to bed at eleven at night and waking at two in the morning can't be good. Neither can waking at five in the evening.

There's also this feeling of instability. The lack of a constant in my life, be that a job, a person, or something else. The worst bit is not knowing what to do about it, or anything else.

I need better dreams. I need ambition. Until then I'm the bum that's gained weight since you last saw me.