Sunday, November 23

watching Chicago is much more difficult than i'd imagined.

mariah, james and andrew carey.

my VCD copy of Chicago skips like crazy. i thought i could get by on just the audio track after Roxie Hart started dancing like a derivsh on drugs, jumping all over the wide expanse of my LCD. then the audio track screwed up as well. it thought it was the cheap-ish Wearnes DVD player, but then i remembered exactly what kind of VCD it was. the bloody thing left me hanging after Cell Block Tango.

time to call in DVD-loaning favours.

if you'd have been there, if you'd have seen it, i betcha you'd have done the same.

PAE briefing tomorrow. i don't know what the hell i'm going for, except maybe to wait for the party to be over.

daria, helen, jake and quinn morgendoffer.

"Lord knows he ain't got the smarts

Now he's shot off his trap
I can't stand that sap

Look at him go
Rattin' on me
With just one more brain
What a half-wit he'd be

If they string me up
Well, I'll know who brought the twine

That scummy,
Crummy ,
Dummy,
Hubby of mine"

- "Funny Honey", Rene Zelleweger

No comments: