Monday, June 6

respite, addendum, section two

i mean, i don't like having to deal with power/water utility bills. i'm eighteen years old. i don't live on my own. i don't see any reason at all any typical eighteen year old needs to deal with any bills at all, in fact.

this in addition to my first uncle's birthday, my first aunt's bringing us out to brunch, my sister coming home past midnight, my sisters and brothers moving in with me at my grandpére's because they've lived past the eviction date at chuan park without another place to go to, them messing up my life, my mom flaking out, my father spending SIXTY THOUSAND DOLLARS on frivolousness and pleasure-seeking in less than two weeks when he said he took it to start his next business venture, me having to find out about the frivolity through subterfuge--finding out that a company selling buns took over the shop space my father said he was going to use.

i don't see why i need to be the one to take my brothers and sisters to apply for their identity cards, replace their school smartcards, give them their allowance, worry about where they are, worry about what they're doing, worry about what time they're back, decide between what they need and what they want, decide if it's okay to get them what they want, basically parent them.

so, i bitch. if you have a problem with that, then find means to express it that do not involve complaining about my bitching. bitching about bitching is something that only a select number of people can do well, and i'm sorry to say the pair of you do not. at all.

suck-cock face indeed. how droll.

1 comment:

Jeanette Chen said...

hello.hope everything else is alright amidst the irresponsible parents, crapped up schedule, silly siblings and all.stay sane, my friend. :)