Monday, June 6

respite, addendum

is there a point left?

i have a weird-ass schedule. one class on monday, one class on tuesday, no class on wednesday, and a crazy pair of full days on thursday and friday.

meaning i don't see my VSC friends, more or less the only people i like enough to hang out with in the whole of Temasek Polytechnic, almost at all.

and then, there was today. so is there a point left?

i accidentally sent my RAZR flying across the bottom lip of my open PowerBook just now, in Form Development lecture. three minor scratches resulted. normally that would be the most saddening thing to happen to me the entire day, but today other things happened that were more saddening. more saddening than my thousand-dollar cell phone scratching against my three-thousand-dollar computer?

i don't think i'm making any sense at all any more.

No comments: