Sunday, February 12

the Khoo Association

look, lunch is over. i have no interest in how shiny the new building is, how everyone at the fourth-day-of-lunar-new-year dinner got a pack of pork floss and pork jerky just because the owner of a pork-products company is a member, how pepole are coming, how big, how new, how whatever.

i have no need to practise my coversational skills as well. namely, the detect flow and tone and rhythm of conversations and nod/laugh/smile/chuckle appropiately bits. i have writing to get done! i have things to do!

the Khoo Association (yes, it's a real organization, not just another way of referring to my family. though it is run by my family) does not concern me very much at all, so either excuse me from the table or find another person to be at the table amongst you.

No comments: