Thursday, January 22

fuck off, mr lunar new year.

i'm sick again. i'm allergic to lunar new year, i'm sure of it. it's not some bug that goes around 'that time of year'. LNY is in january this year for fuck's sake. my nose is running, my head's throbbing, my ear's aching, my eyes're itching.

i put Coldplay on at our "reunion" dinner [my father's in PNG. at least the third one he's missed]. i don't think it went down very well, because it got switched to that Kelly Clarkson broad's music halfway through. i don't see how anyone can possibly be Thankful for that record.

visitations later in the morning. ergh.

my Palm's in for service. my Sony Ericsson's on the blink [my Ericsson gave out some time ago, it was my fault though], my CD Walkman's broken.

i feel like crap now. and i missed going back to school because i found out that Victoria School ended at 10 AM, at 11 AM. un-fucking-believable. five years straight they end past noon, now i'm not attending and they end at 10?!

but of course it was too late by the time i found out. i had another half-hour before i would get to school [i guessed that everyone would be long gone by then] and i still had three more stops to make before five PM [errands ]. so i gave up and gave in.

in any case, the only teachers i would have looked up were Mr Hazrin, Mr Khoo, Ms Ernie, Mr Anuar and Mrs Raj. so if you're reading this [tres unlikely], hello.

and i've just realized that it is most likely none of the five people mentioned above hold lunar new year very close to their heart [except for Mr Khoo maybe, but if he does i will be sorely disappointed].

when's the fourth season of Gilmore Girls going to get here? i hate you, MediaCorp.

"Come on, oh my star is fading
And I see no chance of release
I know I'm dead on the surface
But I am screaming underneath

And time is on your side
It's on your side now
Not pushing you down
And all around, no
It's no cause for concern

Stuck on the end of this ball and chain
And I'm on my way back down again
Stood on a bridge, tied to a noose
Sick to the stomach
You can say what you mean
But it won't change a thing
I'm sick of our secrets
Stood on the edge, tied to a noose
You came along and you cut me loose
You came along and you cut me loose
You came along and you cut me"

- "Amsterdam", Coldplay

No comments: