Thursday, January 8

fucking hell

my brother is a complete, fucking, no-holds-barred fucktard of a retard. the bloody fool dangled my School Of Rock ticket stubs out the window, and when i tried to grab them back, dropped them. the instant my face contorted into that i-am-now-considering-a-jail-sentence-for-manslaughter look, he immediately went all 'you scratched my thumb, that's why i let go ...' fucking PSLE-171-T-Score-idiot. and, God, i hate those immediate justifications my father's genes gave us.

yes, i keep shit like ticket stubs. do not ask me why. i feel not even my mother has the right to question me on that, so sod-the-bloody-fuck off. that means you too, samantha.

and! i missed the Wong Li-lin gotcha gag. argh! argh-argh-argh!

"99 Kriegsminister
Streichholz und Benzinkanister
Hielten sich fuer schlaue Leute
Witterten schon fette Beute
Riefen: Krieg und wollten Macht
Mann, wer haette das gedacht
Dass es einmal soweit kommt
Wegen 99 Luftballons"

- "99 Red Balloons", Goldfinger

No comments: