Monday, November 29

for every action ... ... there is a reaction

"Amy?"

"Shhh!"

"Is everything alright?"

"Ephram just signed on! Right there! He sees me. And he knows that i see him, this is so insane."

"What is? What is going on with you two? I know that he came by the other night, that he left rather suddenly... What is it, sweetheart?"

[turns to look at HAROLD] "Everything's all messed up. It was good when he got home, at least I thought it was and then we got into this stupid fight. It wasn't even a fight, I don't even know what it was, all I know is that none of this would have happened if he hadn't had gotten that letter."

"There was a letter?"

"Yes, from Juilliard, apparently he got a really crappy evaluation from his summer programme, and now he says that he needs to practice everyday, and that he may not have time for a girlfriend, which is totally not true because I am really low-maintainence when it comes to that kind of stuff, you know?"

"Absolutely."

"See? I know! But he doesn't even want to hear it! And, now, I have to deal with tomorrow, my first day of senior year, and I don't even know if I'm in a new relationship or not."

[turns back to the computer] "It's like we're standing in the same room and he won't even talk to me."

"Amy, look away from the screen. Come on, you can do it..." [starts to chuckle]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I watched exactly one episode of the series, the season premiere, this year, I think it was. And I already hated Amy. Amy, you stupid bitch, it isn't always about you. If your boy must make sacrifices to make his dream come true, and you are one of the sacrifices, then if you love him, you'll give him a chance to live out his dream.

Also, "not high maintainance"???? Plus, if you are already whining because you don't get enough time with him because of the evaluation, then obviously you ARE too high maintenance for him at this time and you don't care enough about his hopes and dreams.

Bright would understand!

Anonymous said...

1000 facebook likes
buy facebook likes

http://www.helloandroid.com/content/sony-ericssons-xperia-arc http://home.fueltracker.com/content/gas-prices-reach-25-month-high-southern-california
get facebook likes buy facebook likes facebook likes
i gota virus or someting from btjunkie im sure ur familiar with that site. i go on theyre and get games like i normally do and one of them ****** up my pc. i used avg and some other thing and it helped alittle bit. at first it wouldnt even let me pull up task manager to end something that wasnt working. but my pc isnt completly healed. its slow as a mofu, and my internet connection changed to 10.0 mbps. and it freezes at times and i need to reboot it. but when i turn it on bfore i can do anything something pops up and says error loading C:\WWINDOWS\system32\msaouahn.dll the specified module could not be found

facebook likes buy facebook likes [url=http://1000fbfans.info]buy facebook likes [/url] buy facebook likes