Sunday, November 14

the way we were

morning - afternoon:
brunch at Crystal Jade Palace Restaurant, Ngee Ann City

afternoon:
watch The Way We Were and Adam Brody's appearance on Late Night With Conan O'Brien

afternoon - evening:
taking a long look at dax's PC, inclusive one hour of Malcom In The Middle and The Simpsons

evening:
head back here to shower and restore my iPod, whose music filesystem apparently got corrupted

evening-night:
met the guys at rogue. xuan danced. yes, really. you can call me and ask for details if you don't believe me

now:
back here, way too early, tying up the loose ends i left on my PowerBook after rushing out when i was done restoring my iPod

tomorrow morning:
cousin jeffery's wedding tea-ceremony

tomorrow evening:
cousin jeffery's wedding dinner at Shangri-La Hotel

okay. i need some sleep.

No comments: