Tuesday, March 29

Desperate... Sons


24-12-04_1327
Originally uploaded by aklw.
i guess this means that The O.C. is officially no longer my favorite new show.

and, to commerate the change in mood, theme and feel of this blog, more of my face has been revealed. so, if you didn't already know what i look like, you do now. if you recognize me because you're related to me, let me know. it takes only a couple of minutes to shutter a blog these days--god knows how many of my friends have done it.

and, the photoblog post done right before this one was taken at Toa Payoh, where i was looking for my mother's parents' place. i went to visit them today after seeing Miss Congeniality 2: Armed & Fabulous with dax and jensen. took a hell lot of time to get there, because block 108 and 109 are streets from each other.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what happened to 40 hours D:
oh well. winned again then. nothing unusual >_>