Friday, March 4

i've finally stopped crying my eyes out.

i packed my life into a cardboard box that my grandpa's diapers came in. i brought the guitar and the vodkas and whatever else i could think of to bring.

i cannot cope any more. please do not contact, talk to, approach, irritate, be incessant with, bother, disturb or otherwise try to get me or my attention unless you've either have had any of the above done to you by me after the time of this post, or you enjoy being ingnored or snubbed.

i promised myself i wouldn't cry over losing the apartment. i didn't, because i never felt anything for it, and leaving it wasn't anything at all. but i lost it when my mother began accusing me for not even caring about the family.

this is coming from the woman who is not going to move out with my siblings and move into their next place with them. the woman who is going to live somewhere else. the woman who is going to leave my siblings by themselves.

that woman may be my mother, but that is all. she sure as hell ain't my parent, and she is fast losing her status of being a loved one.

i'm losing it. really. i don't even know if i want to give up. and i can't even cry any more.

No comments: