Saturday, March 12

prize idiot.

somewhere, someone is or will be sharing the anecdote of "this boy who came into my store and bought the last Motorola RAZR V3 off me, because he lost his first one by leaving it in a cab, and needed to get an identical set to avert another nuclear fallout".

i feel like a prize idiot for this.

i'm at the Tan Tock Seng Hospital Starbucks now, next to my PowerBook is my second Motorola RAZR V3. how screwed up is your family when you need to do that when you lose a thousand-plus-dollar phone? to be honest i'd rather have just stuck with my Ericsson T68m until i had enough to get something else. but my aunt said it's best for me to keep it quiet. so she gave me a thousand to replace the RAZR, which i fully intend to pay back. i'm doing my sums, and with the savings i have it shouldn't take more than a couple of months or any drastic change in lifestyle.

people are going to think i'm some ridiculously rich bastard now.

No comments: