Wednesday, February 11

the bleached stuff

i feel like i'm incapable of taking care of myself.

i woke up at ten forty this morning. two hours past my alarm. which is a four-hour improvement.

i hadn't eaten anything in close to twenty hours.

the only thing i feel like eating now is the only slice of non-white bread available in the entire house [Gardenia Wheatgerm and Bran]. it's miles away from the preferred wholemeal bread, but at least it's not the bleached stuff [which wouldn't be so bad if, say, i bothered to do something like get butter on it, but ...].

i don't feel like drinking anything else except cans and cans of "soft" drinks.

and before anyone complains, this isn't about "me, me, me".

it's about "i, i, i".

so there.

"Confusion that never stops
The closing walls and the ticking clocks
Gonna come back and take you home
I could not stop, that you now know"

- "Clocks", Coldplay

No comments: