Wednesday, December 22

mush05

i am now certain that if i move my head too quickly, the mush that is my brain will slosh around noisily.

i have been ill for about forty-eight hours now, and my body aches all over, and my nose sniffles every couple of mintues. typing is an effort. flipping open my phone took so much energy i couldn't even start what i wanted to do [which was clean up the inbox because the phone is full].

brain is mush. brain is no thinking any more. mouth very dry. i woke today like someone sucked all the saliva and wetness out of my mouth [and not in a good way either, though how would i know what the good way feels like].

class that was supposed to start at nine but just started. it's about mickey mouse stuff that i don't have to pay attention to anyway. must go home to nap and get my health back. but must call Club Rainbow and damon for the drums. and maybe call the bands. and maybe fling myself off the side of a building.

No comments: