Friday, December 10

you're wasting my life

good god it's three am and i need to sleep but i can't because i am purportedly waiting on an email from cheryl somebody who was supposed to have sent the email over twenty-four hours ago but is only texting me now to say that she's sent it and could i let her know if i didn't receive anything why can't people appreciate the fact that i can't work without the copy being provided to me first tomorrow i have to go to sim lim square to buy dax's new lcd monitor with him and install it and possible meet cheryl and fawwaz and go back to chuan park to pick up the eighth-inch mini-stereo to rca cable and possibly my new sim which has a crappy number and i don't think i want to use it should i tell people my new number there are some people i don't want to tell but to leave some people out of the rain would be too mean so i should either tell all or tell none man i need to sleep now.

No comments: