Sunday, February 6

... and a peaceful moring to you.

i've just realized that the Chinese greet each other "peaceful morning" in the, well, mornings.

and, also, "peaceful evening" in the evenings.

why, when that is rarely the case?

today's coffee: three scoops granulated beans, two scoops sugar, two scoops condensed milk [two scoops condensed milk being the result of not knowing that there was no normal milk before adding the sugar.]

yes, it was vile. but it got me going. i still didn't feel any kick, but at least i no longer feel like my eyelids are made of rarified lead. man this week is going to suck big time if each morning is going to start with an unco-operative grandpa [my aunt-of-sorts went back to malaysia for lunar new year, and now it's just me and rosemarie, who has my second aunt to contend with as well].

may everything you do have ten thousand meanings.

No comments: