Friday, February 11

chinese new year ...

... was/is so bad, i'd like to opt for pretending it never happened/is not happening.

i'd like to elaborate, but it figures that my muse comes to me when my brother has just decided he's ready to stop hogging the wintel box outside playing Gunbound/Maple Story/R.O.S.E. long enough for us to go to my aunt's place so that he can hog the Xbox there, even though he has one at home, leaving me in the exact situation i am in now: with nothing to amuse myself with.

so. i must get ready to go. have to be at Tanah Merah station in an hour, now that my brother has agreed to start to get ready to go, and i've made the rendezvous arrangements. i want to bring my PowerBook there, but i'd have to interrupt a couple of downloads. such is the irony of life. depriving myself of entertainment because i'm downloading even more.

No comments: