Tuesday, February 8

the morning after

and my phone looks much worse in the morning light. it's funny how this only happens when i hold on to my phone too tightly. but you know me, i'd be too terrified to keep a loose grip on it.

the bits where i dabbed on the silver paint from my old paint pen looks ultra-bright and obvious, like the putty you fill into dents and dings on your car without the coat of paint. and i don't have that coat of paint.

when i dropped it i had a heart attack, heartbreak and swearing fit all at the same time. it seemed to have been flung out of my hand, and after it landed it appeared to skid on the rough tile for a bit. sadly this time i wasn't flipping it shut, so impact was achieved whilst the phone was open, and previously protected and pristine bits were exposed and ravaged.

No comments: