Saturday, February 26

Microsoft Optical Mouse by S+ARCK


starck_article_mouse
Originally uploaded by aklw.
i finally bought one yesterday. then my aunt decided she loved it, paid me for it, and wants to use it full-time on her PC. and i can't buy another.

also, my brother came over yesterday, and hogged the PC until i decided i was going to give up on trying to make the other PC work with his games and go to bed, whence he decided he wanted to use my PowerBook and i could play The Sims 2 on the with my S+ARCK mouse. of course, i was too pissed off to allow that, so i told him to piss off, and watched some Desperate Housewives and Will & Grace instead. after that, he was fast asleep. then, he woke for no reason. i told him he could use my PowerBook, i was going to play The Sims 2.

of couse, he said he wasn't going to do that, he wanted to sleep. so i got my crap outside and booted the PC. and was attacked by a swarm of mosquitoes. i was itching and growing hives everybloodywhere. went to take my itch-control pill and played The Sims 2 until it started to take effect, then went to bed.

this time of year sucks.

No comments: