Thursday, February 10

tsk tsk tsk

mrbrown: Chinese New Year Eve last minute rituals

i've noticed two things from the photograph attached to this post.

one is that the Nokia 6630 is as unattractive from random angles as imagined.

two is that mr brown uses Sony MDR EX71-SLs with his 4G iPod that looked like a 1G/2G iPod at first glance because of the humongous transparent case around it, like the ones i bought and lost the medium-sized eartips and discovered that the large-sized ones fit better.

three is simply a personal opinion. driving whilst listening to an iPod with noise-insulating in-ear earphones?

"It's Veeery Dangerous!" - MTV Asia Promo

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It isn't the nicest looking phone in the world, I'll admit, but the functionality is great. I use it for surfing, email, and the 1.3 Megapixel camera is excellent for blogging and even 4R shots.

True, the Contour case does make the 4G bulkier, but I save on scratches, which is a fair tradeoff.

I love my EX71s, but I never wear them while driving. My car was waiting in queue for the car wash, and most of time, the engine was off and the car stationary. I only wore the cans because the engine was off, and took them off when I had to drive another two inches.

Happy CNY!