Thursday, September 23

here i go again

so, in order of appearance, What I Have Done Since I Blogged This Morning, "This Morning" Being The Morning Of September 22nd, 2004:

01 brought my grandfather [and, of course, my sort-of-aunt and rosemarie] to Tan Tock Seng Hospital for his physiotheraphy appointment

02 handled his transfer to Geriatric Physiotheraphy

03 texted my excuse to my ComDI group leader from Burger King Novena Square [my grandad likes french fries dipped in coffee]

04 came back and completed about a third of my long overdue Color portfolio

05 showered, dressed and left for "Mamma Mia!" [opening night!] at the Esplanade

06 arrived an hour in advance [as i think is only right] and waited forty-five minutes for my sisters [whose cab fare i had to pay] and mother

07 watched the first half of "Mamma Mia!", and loved it

08 pretended i was at a Newport Beach society event during intermission [it helped that my sisters were looking like Marissa Cooper and Summer Roberts tonight]

09 watched the second half of "Mamma Mia!", and loved it

10 had supper at this place in Geylang called [direct Mandarin-to-English translation] Ever Peace Eating House

11 got dropped off back here

12 watched the last twenty minutes of "The Amazing Race", Season Five, Two-Hour Finale Special

13 changed for bed

14 checked on my Gilmore Girls torrents and organized PowerBook's files

15 watched an episode of the Gilmore Girls that made me cry ["The Incredible Shrinking Lorelais", Episode Fourteen, Season Four]

16 watched an episode of the Gilmore Girls that made me smile, then feel sorry for Emily Gilmore ["Scene In A Mall", Episode Fifteen, Season Four]

17 felt so emotionally drained that i blogged mechanically just so i had a record of what went on, so that i can recap, once again, with emotion, at a later time

why am i emotionally drained? let's just say that "The Incredible Shrinking Lorelais" wasn't the first time i wanted to cry today. let's also say that that first time happened after "Mamma Mia!".

more, later, if i can summon the emotional capacity. it's all falling apart. but i have to mantain control.

Agenda View: Thursday, September 23rd, 2004

0900 Color lecture at Temasek Polytechnic DES Studio

1500 P&FDr lecture at the Singapore Botanical Gardens

i'm skipping my first class, if it's even on this week, and hopefully getting some more, if not all, of the Color portfolio done.

else, even better, i'll spend the morning wallowing in more Gilmore goodness. i need it.

No comments: