Thursday, September 9

somebody get me out of here, i'm tearing up myself

what i'm eating right now:

one piece of Quality Street Orange Crunch chocolate

one piece of Dove Milk Chocolate With Hazelnuts & Fruits [the fruit in this instance being orange]

one huge bowl of Post Honey Bunches Of Oats With Strawberries

[five minutes later]

what i'm eating right now:

one more piece of Quality Street Orange Crunch chocolate

one piece of Quality Street Orange Cream chocolate

two more pieces of Dove Milk Chocolate With Hazelnuts & Fruits [also orange]

two more bowls of Post Honey Bunches Of Oats With Strawberries [technically only one more, but this bowl is twice the size of the first]

it figured that the instant i wrap up my digital coversations [my brother, my sister, my maid, my mother, matt], close my PowerBook, set my iPod for charging whilst lulling me to sleep and switch off the lights, i get the most compelling hunger pangs in recent memory.

so right now Post, Dove, Quality Street and Apple are rocking my world. i am bingeing. i am upset. i am hungry. i am angry. i am angsty. i am brooding. i am pissed off. i am disheartened. i am tired. i am sick. i am sleepy. i am cranky.

but somewhere in this shaking/shivering [either from the hunger or from the sugar] mess is a very, very lonely seventeen-year-old.

1 comment:

Licheng said...

yo man! fret not, ur buddies are here! wah u sure are one hungry person. btw, check out my new template!