Wednesday, October 13

dice

Does this work? If you're reading this, then it must, i guess.

Who needs moblogs when you have a GPRS-enabled Ericsson T68m that will do email as well? Blogger, Ericsson and Palm are my heroes. For now.

I'm at home. There is no internet access. my iPod is plugged into the Panasonic CD Stereo System. I just finished playing The Sims 2 on the home Dell Dimension 8250 [which needs, by the way, more RAM & a better GPU. Sadly it will only take the rare and expensive RDRAM variety, and a good GPU costs lots], and now am writing this on my Palm Tungsten T, connected to the internet courtesy of my brother's Sony Ericsson T618. Why not my own Ericsson T68m? Because that bugger owes me. Big-time.

I should go to bed. May have to go out twice tomorrow before i head back to my aunt's.

- "Dice (featuring Beth Orton)", Finley Quaye

No comments: