Friday, October 1

my little corner of the world

i want the soundtrack to the Gilmore Girls, Our Little Corner Of The World: Music From The Gilmore Girls, so badly that i need it now. must have it. because i know that someone else buying it for me is a complete, utter, so-not-going-to-happen thing, i'm going to have to find and buy it myself. but it's not available anywhere i've looked. not that i've looked all that hard, but something as good as this should be widely available. at least until i buy it.

i might ship it off Amazon if i get desperate. HMV will probably charge me an obscene amount of money to import it [imports are already $40+, and those are the imports they brought in of their own accord], plus i can get Daisies From The Galaxy at the same time, probably [and hopefully] for less, too. i think i am getting desperate already. but i don't have a credit card! sigh.

also: when are Music From The OC: Mix 2 and Mix 3, the Chrismukkah compilation, arriving? i want them now. i want to listen to Maybe This Christmas now. i don't want to have to wait until chirstmas. why should i listen to it only during christmas? so what if i want to listen to a christmas song OUTSIDE of christmas?

this post brought to you by the lastest antics of my "parents": my dad reporting my mom's holding his passport to the police and landing themsleves in Family Court.

No comments: