Saturday, October 2

god bless t.v.

i need to watch something that's light, dark, romantic and destructive.

thank god i own a copy of Jeux d'enfants. i am still pissed as hell that it won't play in my PowerBook, but i will be watching it again tomorrow when i get back.

right now, as a placebo, i need to watch myself some television. something that'll either make me cry my heart our, or laugh out loud. or warm my heart so much wish i was living that life instead.

because right now i feel like i'm falling off the side of a building [but, please, not like that Evanescence promo video], and i i'm thinking and hoping that the someone i want to catch me is there to the point where i'm dreaming, and it feels like it's going to be okay, because i am being caught by that someone.

and then i reach the sidewalk. no one's there.

No comments: