Friday, October 15

how to fight loneliness

I'm home again. I don't know why. I'm typing this out on my sister's mobile phone. It is a Nokia. Clearly, i am desperate. The Sims 2 CD-ROMs are with my brother. He is at my aunt's. I was supposed to be at dax's now, on the pretext of having sent my sister home from my aunt's and it being too late to catch a bus back. Matt's parents weren't keen on him bringing booze over to dax's, whatever that understatement's supposed to mean, so it was off, since i left all my cash at my aunt's and have fifteen dollars left in my bank account. I need to, want to drink, because the sky is falling again, and i'm falling with it. The bank's taking us to court. And after we're made homeless and penniless by this apartment of my dad's, the other one which we've only paid twenty percent of will be waiting in the wings, lawsuit waiting.

No comments: